Tenant Rental Criteria
- Tenant Applicant – All adults over the age of 18 who plan on residing in the residence are required to complete the application process and qualify as tenants.
- Application fee is $25.00 (single) $34.00 (married couple) paid in cash or money order made out to Reinhardt Properties.
- Rental History – Our application requires rental references and a review of your rental history.
- Photo ID – We require a copy of a current photo ID as part of your application.
- Income – As part of the application process, your income will be verified.
- Deposits – Deposit monies are due before you move in and are refundable subject to the terms of the rental agreement.
- Credit/Criminal Background Checks – Credit checks done by Credit Bureau Services of Iowa and paid by the applicant.
- ALL adults over the age of 18 who plan on residing in the residence are required to complete the application process and qualify as tenants.
- Please fill in ALL information and sign at the bottom of the second page.
- Application fee is $25.00 (single) $34.00 (married couple) paid in exact cash or money order made out to Reinhardt Properties.
- If you are self-employed, please attach three months of a profit and loss statement to the application.
- If you are employed by a company please attached copies for one month of your paystubs/statements to the application.
- Attach a COPY of identification to the application such as driver’s license, passport, state identification care, military identification card, or photo I.D. with full name, expiration date and a signature.
Please mail or drop off your application and fee to Reinhardt Properties, One Corporate Place, 1501 42nd St., Suite 204, West Des Moines – Building Hours: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Saturday – CLOSED on Sundays. There is a drop box in my Suite door if I am not in the office.
I am unable to process the application unless all items per the instructions are attached.
Rental applications are processed Monday thru Friday.
Directions to my office: